Sunday, November 15, 2009

Newman arrives


We used to have a cat named Ripley - he left our home on his own accord several years ago.   Since then the Parchman house has been quiet and cat-free.  A few weeks ago our vet friend Dr. Amy rescued some kittens and called my wife Veronica asking if we wanted one.  I, of course, said no.  More like, Hell no.  Well, last week the kids and I were talking about cats and it dawned on me that it was 3 to 1 in the household in favor of getting a kitten.  So I did the fair thing which was to have a lottery of sorts - if the kids could guess the number I was thinking of between 1 and 10 we'd get a cat.  After Zachary guessed incorrectly I thought I had this thing in the bag - the chance of Ryan guessing correctly was only 10%.  His name is Newman.  He was born on August 28th and began the destruction of our home on Friday the 13th, November 2009.

Gallery: Newman

1 comment: