Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hook 'em

Check out my front yard, super-sized Texas spirit! Nothing like a seven foot Bevo to attract negative attention in Colorado.

Tonight's the big night! I fired up the grill, threw on some tuna steaks, and we sat down to watch the game. If you have to ask "which game?", please unsubscribe from my blog and go back to surfing yahoo on your AOL account. Anyway, the game starts great, until Colt gets hurt on the first drive.  Ugh.   Then the defense gives up two touchdowns, and to make matters worse the anemic offense tries a bonehead shovel pass that turns into a pick-6.  24-6 at the half.  The tide was rolling.   But I have to take off my hat to the true freshman Gilbert, who despite being in a bad situation, helped the Horns score 15 straight points to make it a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment